Vallefuoco Contractors was founded over three decades ago, including nine years in Italy. (Yes, Bernardo started his profession very early in life). We have grown our business through word of mouth from highly satisfied customers. Our client relationships are built on trust, respect, and communication. Feedback from clients is of the utmost importance to us, and defines our service philosophy. We are homeowners who love and appreciate our home, just like our clients. We want the best for our own home, and our goal is to give you the best for yours.
Our success as a top-notch tile contractor is based on our ability to meet our clients’ expectations on a timely, high quality, and cost-effective basis. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional and consistent installations, and we strive for these primary objectives:
- Excellence in client service and overall tile installation
- Value in meeting and exceeding clients’ expectations
- Communication to educate decision makers (we are involved with NTCA Consumer Education Committee)
- Mindfulness in the mutual interaction between our installers, clients, and fellow tradespeople
- Clarity in providing realistic expectations of the tile installation process
- Integrity in all work, no matter how large or small the scope of each job
- Skill in problem-solving construction obstacles and installation challenges
- Awareness of and dedication to best industry practices
- Ownership and honesty when dealing with obstacles, with full commitment to leaving our clients satisfied
- Emphasis on teamwork and open-mindedness between all parties
- Continued certification as a licensed tile contractor in MD, DC & VA
- Continued designation as a 5 Star member of NTCA (National Tile Contractors Association)
- Continued A+ rating as a member of the BBB (Better Business Bureau) of Metropolitan DC Area
We are a family business, and specialize in custom residential installations by choice! We rarely bid large commercial jobs, unless we know that quality is the driving factor. Our clients come to us by word of mouth, not advertising. We continue to train our expert tile artisans in both classic and modern installation techniques, using innovative and environmentally friendly methods where possible. Our select group of installers has depth of knowledge, experience, and openness to new installation methods and concepts. With tile trends changing every day, we know we must continue to educate ourselves with new methods and materials. Our 5 Star designation with NTCA and our CTI certification with CTEF (Ceramic Tile Education Foundation) demonstrates that we are aware of current tile industry problems and trends, and have the resources and education to anticipate and resolve industry obstacles.
We have decades of experience doing elaborate projects in both the United States and in Italy, where nothing takes precedence over quality. We have learned directly from the old world artisans by whom Bernardo Vallefuoco was taught in his native home of Italy. Bernardo’s philosophy is that we must allow ourselves to think and plan ahead for our clients. Our goal is to anticipate issues in advance and develop strategies to avoid or minimize the typical construction obstacles. We are connected to a dynamic network of resources within the tile industry.
Gianna Vallefuoco’s experience as a former design consultant for a high-end DC area tile vendor allows us the knowledge and resources to stay up-to-date on the newest products in the tile industry. As a member of the BBB, NTCA, and a licensed, bonded and insured tile contractor in MD, DC and VA, we take pride in our work and our credentials. We are available in the office M-F 9-5 or you can email us.
Our small business has always relied on word of mouth from satisfied clients as our main source of advertisement! We never take for granted the importance of our clients.